fighting with a friend

flyngt

Established Member
my buddy said you can put a eaton on a 2v I said yes with the torktek kit.He said his brother has a eaton on his 03 GT and didnt buy the kit.So I told him I knew right where to go to figure this out as alot of you know I been thinking of supercharging my 02 so everything you say will be a repeat im just trying to prove to him.so if you wouldnt mind dropping some know how on this dude i would be thankful.which eaton goes on without the kit.and I never seen the car so i dont know if its true:cuss:

Satyr

Established Member
eaton m112's typically go on a 4v. end of story.
it can be put on a 2v with expensive, fabricated parts (unless you do the machining yourself)...which makes it smarter to go with another setup.

EDIT: As cobrastang161 pointed out, your friend's brother could be using the Eaton M90, which is, if I recall correctly, the same S/C used by the GTP, thunderbird and roots-powered Saleens between 99-04.

Last edited:

TwinTurbo4vGT

Slowest GT alive :)
Established Member
eaton goes on 4v. end of story.
it can be put on a 2v with expensive, fabricated parts (unless you do the machining yourself)...which makes it smarter to go with another setup.

odds are good that your friend is full of shit, or your friend's brother is full of shit. or his brother is a tard and he has a cobra with a gt bumper kit.

The eaton his friend is talking about is the Eaton M90, which is the saleen blower...

Last edited:

Satyr

Established Member
The eaton his friend is talking about is the Eaton M90, which is the saleen blower...

Though, this is possible, and I even considered adding this into my original post, but didn't since the Saleen M90 blower is an Eaton badged with all kinds of Saleen logos on it, I figured the OP would have asked about a Saleen blower instead of an Eaton blower...even though Saleen uses Eaton's designs and adds their own intake setup.

Then again, it could also be an allen engine setup from a while back or any other manufacturer who is selling modified M90 designs. Thus, I stand corrected. Thanks for catching my error.

Last edited:

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
THIS IS A M90 EATON SERIES II FROM SALEEN.

m_2d7d5efab011f0a672e0ab8c7f0cc0d0.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread