Fighting a Cold

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Fighting a Cold

Originally posted by ssssnake
My husband swears that sex breaks his fever, but I haven't had one in a while (a fever). :) When we were kids, Mom would give us alcohol rub downs and aspirin (it's a wonder we lived taking the aspirin, huh?). Now, when I feel I'm coming down with one, I take Zinc, Zinc, Zinc. Even if I end up catching the cold, it's not as bad.

Well then maybe i can use the SEX Trick my self :D J/K.

Very happy to say my Fever was not as bad like in the past & i managed to fight it last night. A soaked blanket due to all the sweat but im feel GREAT!!!!

:beer: :beer:

oldmodman

Established Member
The zinc thing does work, if you take it early enough and don't stop taking it just because you feel better. Try to find a product called Zicam. If you start taking it the instant you feel a cold coming on and keep using it for a full week you will either have no cold or a much milder cold.

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Take some zinc, chase it with a shot of nyquil and shave your pubic region. I know the last one sounds a little strange but just be glad you don't have an ear infection!!:rolling:

ssssnake

Established Member
Originally posted by ZincDude
but just be glad you don't have an ear infection!!:rolling:

That's what I'm left with after that nasty cold I had. I hear crackling in my head! Still there after a round of antibiotics. Guess I'll have to call the Doc again.

Users who are viewing this thread