!Fight Vids!

smuggler

Banned
Since you guys enjoyed the last one so much...here are a few of my own (not me, just vids I have)

1. First one is pro-skateboarder Mike Vallelly fighting four guys in a parking lot. Not too crazy, but just pure ballsyness.
Right Click, Save As...

2. Mexican gangs brawl at a car show or some shit.
Right Click, Save As...

3. This one is another "black guy vs. white guy" fight. So dont everybody get all upset and start spewing racist comments. Just deal with it.
Right Click, Save As...

4. This is what we call Road Rage. Not really a fight, but crazy shit anyway.
Right Click, Save As...

smuggler

Banned
Originally posted by I-CAN-STANG
Man you know its gonna get ignorant! Just wait til' the rednecks see the thread.... :lol:
Lets just hope they dont get Skoal all over their keyboards.
It's hard to get head from your sister and type at the same time, ya know.

I-CAN-STANG

cut em' off at the knees
Established Member
Originally posted by smuggler
Lets just hope they dont get Skoal all over their keyboards.
It's hard to get head from your sister and type at the same time, ya know.

LMAO! :lol:

EHunt

Established Member
trouble viewing vids

I'm having trouble viewing the white guy vs black guy and the mexican brawl. I get audio but no video. Whats wrong and what codecs do I need? THanks

smuggler

Banned
Re: trouble viewing vids

Originally posted by EHunt
I'm having trouble viewing the white guy vs black guy and the mexican brawl. I get audio but no video. Whats wrong and what codecs do I need? THanks
I think you need a Divx codec for Windows Media Player.

how can the guys in fight number 2 even get a hit in with those baggy ass clothes.
:lol:
Those were some big f**kin pants.

Ultor

Pie luver ;)
Established Member
Holy shit, the guy in Road Rage should have been carrying a firearm or something. Can you legally shoot at someone in public (like in the vid) if they are trying to run you over?

That was freakin crazy.

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Re: Re: trouble viewing vids

Originally posted by smuggler

Those were some big f**kin pants.
They must have had little evil lawn gnomes hiding in there that did the actual beating. I would have been dead a long time ago if I wore those pants. Imagine wearing those working around the PTO of a tractor:bash:

bamabubba

Hardcore Cobra Wanter
Established Member
:lol: :lol: Redneck here (no i am not getting head from my sister and i dont do skoal) but i thought these vids were crazy as hell. what was the one guy carrying in the road rage vid? looked like a sawed off shotgun but i couldnt really tell. but (lmmfao) dude tried to run his azz over....funny as hell.
Bubba

Last edited:

StangVixen

Established Member
lmao funny schiznit dude in the roadrage video almost got run over didnt he? It is scary to think of someone getting that mad over an accident. It looked like the man with the long hair had a gun...was that what it was? Anyway, if the little white dude could have turned his head and bit through all that baggyness (sp) he could have put the black dude on his knees lol. Oh and btw I am a redneck and my sister isnt giving me head (cause i dont have a d ick) and skoal is just nasty. just thought i would add that for th redneck comment above lol.
Vixen

smuggler

Banned
Originally posted by StangVixen
my sister isnt giving me head (cause i dont have a d ick) and
Vixen
Your sister could still....Nevermind.
The redneck thing wasn't directed at regular rednecks, just the ones that were getting out of line in the other thread.
Regular country bumpkins are cool with me.

I think he just had the lugwrench in his hand.
Those clowns watching probably would've flipped way way out if he had a gun.

You can't shoot a gun in the street in public, even if it's in self-defense. I don't know what the charge is called, but I know it's illegal.
If somebody was chasing you around your lawn with a Jeep Cherokee, you could probably kill his ass with no legal repercussions. But don't take my word for it. :)

Last edited:

MikeDoom

Dedicated Gamer
Established Member
White boy in the third video...:kaboom:
He was slower than molasses. I'd be embarrassed to get beat down that badly by someone of similar size (unless they were a professional fighter or something).

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
In that first vid the guy was on a roll. And the beatees kept coming back for more punishment from the beater.

Users who are viewing this thread