Fiberglass Tonneau Cover with wing

MILIGHTNING

Established Member
As anybody seen the fiberglass tonneau that has the kick up wing on rear Not the one thats on top. Its just alittle kick up on the back. I seen it some where but I forget where? Does anybody know who makes it?? Thanks Ryan

LightninSVT

Established Member
846-1109-26060.jpg

846-1109-26066.jpg

Or maybe your thinking about this one?

It an Innovation Industries cover, I don't think they ship to the east coast anymore, not sure where you live....

Last edited:

MILIGHTNING

Established Member
01lightning looks kinda like that but it goes to both sides of the cover. Looks great what kind is it?? Thanks for all the help

MILIGHTNING

Established Member
Lightninsvt thats it I just look on your link. Its called a pro sport lid. Where did you get it?? You have the same radio I have too. With that sub box can your seats go all the way back?? Your truck looks sweet.

Last edited:

LightninSVT

Established Member
Yes, it is called the Pro-Sport lid, innovation industries makes it....
http://www.innovationfiberglass.com/item.asp?Id=20
It cost $1050 shipped from Cali to Delaware, came painted and carpeted and all. Installation was a bit rough, the center core was badly mis-centered and I can't align it completly even, but you can barely tell.

The seats do go pretty much all the way back with the box. They are each individually sealed boxes @ .60 cu. ft. each. At least thats what I'm told, The box is the only thing I didnt do myself. You said you have the same head unit in your email, have you experimented with making pics and vids on it yet?

846-1109-50225.jpg

And why the hell don't any of my pics show up?? is it because they are hosted by F150online??:cuss:

Last edited:

MILIGHTNING

Established Member
Sweet. Your boost gauge and egt gauge where they hard to hook up?? I would love to get them but I dont know how hard they are to hook up.

LightninSVT

Established Member
If your referring to my boost and trans temp gauges, I'm not actually sure how hard it was because I didnt put them in. sorry

Jon

LightninSVT

Established Member
Re: Hard Cover

Originally posted by SVTED
Stylin Concepts have that hard cover for around $499.
Ed

i doubt it:rolleyes:

BTW, how come none of my pictures show up?? Does it matter who hosts them, they show up on other forums

Users who are viewing this thread