FFW @ NPR aftermath! whats your story?

fastbird86

Established Member
Will be a FFW I will not forget!

1. Showed up Late, my falt!
2. Couldn't run True Street, didn't have enough $$
3. Didn't want to spend $50 for Street Ford, but wanted to race!
4. Shouln't have raced, motor locked up after my first TT :??:

But the rest of the day ok, rode in the True Street cruise with Bobby in the X-tra Cab Lightning, hung out with some old freinds, made some new freinds and witnessed the rebuild of a C-4 automatic on a car trailor.

All in all an ok day, car should be up and runnin' soon, hopefully :shrug: !

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
I was really sorry to hear about your car. My weekend was not too bad. The highlights:

RED93#3324 said:
100_0711.JPG

http://www.nloc.net/photopost/data/1743/medium/100_0711.JPG

That was me in 1st round true street bracket race. I dialed in a 12.05 and the Orange Cobra dialed in a 12.08. I won with an 11.96(brakes) to his 11.98. We both broke out, but he broke out more. That put me into 2nd round and we never raced again.:mad: They gave some bs about more rain coming.....that never materialized but at least they split the pot and I got $86.

On Saturday I finished 3rd in the 12sec braket with a 12.11 average. First pass was a 12.08, second pass a 12.20(waited at the tree for about 1 minute while they waived off the car I was supposed to run), then third pass was a 12.06. So look for the name in MM&FF for HRP and NPR as they list the top 25 cars.

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Congrats Richard.

My story,
Showed up late Friday, started to rain, Saturday and Sunday something came up and didn't go at all.

Only good news is the dragster is ready and going to TnT Wed. night to get used to the launch and make the first couple of my 6 license passes.

Skip01

Established Member
Who had that blue Mach1(?) he didnt get off the line well,but was banging gears like quick?
Id have to check my tape again to see what he ran but it was somethin maybe in 11s ish.
Just wonderin?

Blue OVal Forev

Yea Damon sorry to see the motor expire. Hope you get a new one out of it. I had fun got a wet azz both sat and sun. Even got a speeding ticket Sat. Morning. All in all a good weekend. even made the top 25 in T/S in the 5000 # boat.

Users who are viewing this thread