FFW in Atlanta 4/12-4/15

F8LSNAKE

Established Member
I'll be there, I just hope my car is ready in time. Don't know where I'm staying as of yet. My sister lives about 10 min. from the track so I might stay there. I've also got several friends staying at the Holiday Inn Express I think.

GodStang

Established Member
Its in Commerce, GA. I had not decided if I am going yet. One min it is yes the next it is not sure.

StangChik05

*MyLEEN00's GiRL*
Established Member
We will definately be going..as to all weekend..not sure. Probably only Saturday and Sunday. Most people hang out at night at HoJo (Howard Johnson) but sometimes it gets a little crazy! So we don't stay there...Can't wait to see some of you there! :)

chopps

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Established Member
Were is everyone going to meet up there ?
And any other info on the event anywhere ?

mmustangsrus

boost makes daddy happy
Established Member
i go every year but this year i cant :cuss: :cuss: :cuss: i will be the 1st year since 2000 :cuss: ya`ll have fun though

Tates01GT

Established Member
StangChik05 said:
We will definately be going..as to all weekend..not sure. Probably only Saturday and Sunday. Most people hang out at night at HoJo (Howard Johnson) but sometimes it gets a little crazy! So we don't stay there...Can't wait to see some of you there! :)

Saw you were from Easley, SC. Do you have a crowd leaving on Saturday morning? A couple of us from Clemson will prolly leave Saturday morning at about 9ish.

03R3DF1R3

Established Member
i live in habersham county, about 20 mins from there.. never been to this event.. can anybody give me some info on this?

StangChik05

*MyLEEN00's GiRL*
Established Member
Tates01GT said:
Saw you were from Easley, SC. Do you have a crowd leaving on Saturday morning? A couple of us from Clemson will prolly leave Saturday morning at about 9ish.

yeah, we are only going on Saturday (which is actually my boyfriends birthday and it will be spent at Fun Ford, :rolling: haha), but not sure what time. We usually have a group of us going, but I'm not sure who all could get off of work this year. Where you think ya'll might be leaving from in Clemson?

Tates01GT

Established Member
05_saleen said:
i live in habersham county, about 20 mins from there.. never been to this event.. can anybody give me some info on this?

Wow....another person from the Sham. What part are you from? Here is Fun Ford's website: http://www.funfordevents.com/. Basically a car show and a drag racing event all at one time. Check out my pics to get a little better idea: http://picasaweb.google.com/tates01gt.

StangChik05 said:
yeah, we are only going on Saturday (which is actually my boyfriends birthday and it will be spent at Fun Ford, :rolling: haha), but not sure what time. We usually have a group of us going, but I'm not sure who all could get off of work this year. Where you think ya'll might be leaving from in Clemson?

We usually meet up at Bi-Lo and leave from there, but I haven't asked everybody to see what their plans are.

RRRR03Cobra

Anti-venom is Useless!
Established Member
The Upstate Mustang club will be leading a caravan from Greenville, S.C. Sat. morning to the event if anyone wants to join in! We will be meeting at the Sphinx right off of exit 56 on interstate 85. That's the HWY 14 exit. We are planning on meeting there around 8:00 a.m. and heading down together! If you need directions, just drop me a line!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Ill be there. Probably Sunday only I think I am going to the Auto Fair at Lowe's Motor Speedway on Saturday.

KduncSS

Ille qui nos omnes servab
Established Member
I'll be there with some friends. Went 05 and 06 and had a blast both years, although 05 was better because of better weather.

slo-poc

SKYNET 03
Established Member
A few of us from the panhandle of florida will be staying at the ho-jo's and be racing in truestreet....

as of right now..the weather looks like rain and wind for the entire weekend......

Users who are viewing this thread