FFR AC Cobra replica

qwikhuh

Established Member
I am selling my MK1 Factory Five Roadster. The car is titled as a 1966 Ford and has a clean clear PA title. Will consider all interesting trades.

MK1 kit # 1062 Very early car, date of origin is 1996

The car is completely assembled and runs and drives. Passed PA inspection and is legal for the road. It is NOT painted, body is still in the original white gelcoat and is several different colors which I will explain later. Comes with a Ford Racing GT-40 Crate engine with aluminum heads and E 303 cam. Has a stock intake on it now but I am including a real 93 Cobra intake, Accufab 65mm throttle body, 24lb injectors, and a matching C&L meter.

Transmission is a stock T-5 that shifts fine and a stock 8.8 rear with 3:08 gears. The car has Pro coilovers front and rear with stock control arms. It is converted to 5 lug with Ford Racing drums out back and 94-95 GT spindles, calipers, and rotors in the front. Wheels are original Ford 95 Cobra R that should be refinished but are straight.

The guages are Factory Five Electric. Interior is still raw aluminum except for the doors and dash. Driver floor box has been lowered to create more room, I am 6'2 250 and fit comfortably in the car. Includes carpet kit. The doors are the much improved black gelcoat MK III doors with custom vinyl door panels. Seats are also MKIII vinyl vintage roadster seats with lap belts. Simpson harnesses also included with car. Hood is a better fitting grey gelcoat MKII piece with breeze hinges.

The car is an absolute blast to drive and still gets tons of attention even though its 3 different colors. The base kit is now over $14000+ delivered without options. My car has the jet hot coated side pipes, chrome single roll bar, and quick jacks. With those options a new kit would run you $16000+ delivered to your door.

I am asking $18,000 for my car as is which I feel is very fair considering the parts on it and the fact that you can drive it right now. I will consider interesting trades but I would really prefer to sell it. I inherited a car from a friend that passed away and it currently sits outside so I am selling the roadster to free up garage space.

qwikhuh

Established Member
Nice looking car but I already have 2 SN95 Cobras and would like to sell the roadster so one of them can come in out of the cold.

nd4spd-cobra

Established Member
not sure if you have put it on ffcars.com but if not you should throw it up there...

I've got a MK3.1 and they are a blast

Users who are viewing this thread