Few up close shots of the Boss 302R from Barber

Dave_6

Established Member
The Grand-Am Rolex Series is here this weekend and as usual I got some pics. Nothing great but they had their pits laid out different so I could get up close more than usual.
Notice the 'under axle' exhaust layout? They run a custom Kooks setup on the in-house Roush cars. I'm guessing there might be an issue here and there for a regularly driven street car but this would solve the over-the-axle issue some folks are having with their lowered cars. (it sounds really good too IMO)
DSC03232_zps0b088d64.jpg

Here's the rest:
DSC03236_zps8ed91b0d.jpg

DSC03234_zps98a619cd.jpg

DSC03233_zpsf72b5976.jpg

DSC03238_zps1e20da40.jpg

DSC03274_zpsc8df5b94.jpg

DSC03281_zps27b9bfea.jpg

SublimeRT

'94 Slooowbraa
Established Member
Great pics, thanks for sharing. I always love to check out race cars. Sometimes you can pick up some cool little tricks and ideas.

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Dave_6

Established Member
I took over 90 photos but not many more of the Stangs. I'll post the other few up later tonight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stevedotmil

Aim Small/Miss Small
Established Member
Those BBS wheels are sick. Too back you can't run them on the street. Nice shots. I watch this series on the net.

03dsgdreams

Established Member
Those BBS wheels are sick. Too back you can't run them on the street. Nice shots. I watch this series on the net.

They make a street version in 18x9.5 that will work with the factory studs and there very light weight. The only difference is the race version of them are18x10 and require different studs.

downwardspiral

Hammerhead
Established Member

If you are talking about the ones on the grabber blue car I agree.. I really dig the shape of them.. I would love to drive one of these cars, owning one must be a great feeling lol. :beer:

Dave_6

Established Member
The wheels on the Grabber blue one are Forgelines, the same ones are the red #61 Roush car. Very lightweight and strong but even more expensive than the BBS wheels.

Users who are viewing this thread