Few Things For Sale, Stock and Aftermarket

viper82489

Established Member
Trying to scrape some cash together for a new motor and trying to clear the garage out a bit. All prices are OBO and do not include shipping if needed. I can take pics of anything on the list if needed.

Stock oil pump with about 70K miles, worked fine when i pulled it off. -$80

Pretty much new MMR street oil pump with teflon coated backing plate. Was installed on a motor but never run. -$190

Set of 32v lifters, same story as oil pump installed but never run. -$200

ARP main studs for 4.6 iron block installed and torqued once, again motor was never run. -$150

ARP head studs, same story as main studs. -$220

Stock 10th anniversary front calipers about 65K miles, these worked fine when I pulled them off but could use a rebuild and some new paint. Includes stock brake lines and brackets -$200

Stock 03 flywheel 50K miles, never resurfaced. -$100

Pair of stock 03 halfshafts about 50K miles, nothing wrong with these when I pulled them out just decided to put new ones in while the IRS was out. Would be good for spares. -$400 for the pair, shipping for these will be quite high because of weight.

I also have a stock T-56 with about 50K miles, there is something wrong with it but I have no idea what. Everything seemed to work fine just made an odd noise under certain circumstances. -$1000

Users who are viewing this thread