Few quick burst in my C6 Z06..*Video*

OutlawDon

Established Member
Mighty Rooster said:
OutlawDon, your black wheels look BAD on that Vette! :thumbsup:

Thanks,dude! Good looking ride to you too...I just love black wheels,especially flat or satin black...all business and hides the brake dust well. haha :rockon:

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Lankhoss and I have decided that it takes a ~530 RWHP Terminator to run dead even with a C6 Z. Pretty crazy. :eek:

OutlawDon

Established Member
Steeda30 said:
Lankhoss and I have decided that it takes a ~530 RWHP Terminator to run dead even with a C6 Z. Pretty crazy. :eek:

You're referring to a bone stock C6 Z,right? How about a ~500rwhp C6 Z with mild bolt on's of headers,exhaust, intake, and tune? A 600rwhp+ Terminator? Man, you guys are haulin'!

VENOMOUS 10TH

TexasMofo
Established Member
Sick car man. When I started seeing what these new Z06's could do I wanted to sell my Cobra and my Honda to get one but I'd still have too much to finance. It might take me a couple years but I'll get one. Is yours the one thats blacked out? :beer:

Fadis_Z

Established Member
Nope, I have a Yellow one.

Jeff, are you thinking about getting a C5 Z06? They are such good looking cars.

Thanks all for the nice comments. I am glad you are enjoying the vids. More to come soon..:)

Fadis_Z

Established Member
OutlawDon said:
You're referring to a bone stock C6 Z,right? How about a ~500rwhp C6 Z with mild bolt on's of headers,exhaust, intake, and tune? A 600rwhp+ Terminator? Man, you guys are haulin'!

I will be running a 620 rwhp KB Cobra shortly. I will keep you updated. I will lose, but I want to see by how much. I am thinking 4 cars from a 50-140, which is an a$$ whoopin, lol.

Lankhoss

Established Member
OutlawDon said:

My guess is that a 500rwhp C6 Z could hang pretty good with a high 500's Cobra. We will probably see how well an intake + headers + tune C6 Z06 hangs with a 590+rwhp Cobra soon :)

CaDDy

Banned
That is some sick acceleration. 30-100 is insane.

All this talk of 500RWHP Cobras and Z06's makes my car's speedo look like a Geo's speedo :( .

Antagon

Established Member
Awesome video, hopefully after a cartek heads/cam kit i'll be pulling similar times in my regular c6 :)

raiders03

Banned
Lankhoss said:
My guess is that a 500rwhp C6 Z could hang pretty good with a high 500's Cobra. We will probably see how well an intake + headers + tune C6 Z06 hangs with a 590+rwhp Cobra soon :)

You will be seeing my 569rwhp 06 Z run a 680+rwhp red 03 Cobra vert with whipple and 100 shot on here very soon as well. I will be posting it here and cafords.com after this weekend. I think it should be close.

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
Johnkn,

10 day ban. Don't let other people on your computer. If that is what indeed did happen...

-Jeff

Users who are viewing this thread