few questions on shelby gt500

99SVTcobraVERT

im sure this has been asked but can you change the interior gauge color like you can with premium gt package? you can change like 100 something different colors. also i need one at sticker, i have a navy fed draft burning a hole in my pocket and my car is pre sold when i find one!

ANYONE HAVE ONE AVAILABLE FOR STICKER. COUPE ONLY! OPEN TO COLORS

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
the colors come on the car, though i believe you need interior upgrade(just like on the gt) to get it. i remember bruce mentioning once before. you need one pre sold? i am not sure what you mean there?

if you want one go find one. call 10-25 dealers a week. the last week of every month specifically call all dealers that have one in stock and offer sticker, and that you will complete paperwork and financing by the end of the month. also be prepared to fax paperwork and wire funds at this time.
i know of a couple people who have purchased 997tt this way last summer. dealers will give better deals when they are trying to reach monthly sales qoutas. the books look better with another 45k sale on it. good luck. i want one as well though i dont have the cash currently, i will be looking to order an 09 if i am lucky.

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
The MyColor on the GT500 Guages are Standard as well as the matching leather accent package and the SKR500 Sound. There are about 120 color combinations and each of the three guage clusters can be a different color. Example, the Speedo on mine is red, the center is white and the Tach is Blue! It is easy to figure out, just go to the Info. Center buttons and scrol through the menus.

As for acquiring one ar MSRP, cannot help in that area as they are still selling 07s here in TX for near to 70k. :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread