Few questions about Fuel Parameters on Sniper COMMANDO

Devman

Established Member
I have sniper commando and an 01 cobra. I currently have a P0231 which is open circuit from the PCM to the FPDM. I have a return fuel system and it is connected directly to the battery so the FPDM sees no fuel pump and the PCM doesn't see any B+ circuit voltage. I was thinkin about installing a 1 ohm resistor in place of the pump to trick the circuitry into thinking theres a pump there and I even got the resistor but that was before I had Sniper Commando.

My questions:
Under Scalers it has fuel pump type (twice for some reason) and it is set at zero, Should I change this to a 1 or 2 or what to set for return style?
Under Scalers and Fuel Pump Controls it has fuel pump driver type and it is set at zero, Should I change that?
Under Returnless Fuel Pump is Returnless Fuel Pump Mode and it is set at 1, Should I change that?

Also I know you can change these in Special Forces but I'm wondering if I can create a base file in Special Forces and then load it over my tune in commando or load the base file and then load my tune over the base file without changing things that special forces changed on the stock file. Or am I gonna have to create a few projects (Stock File, Special Forces base file, and My Tune) and then compare each one of the parameters and make changes accordingly?

If you guys got any other ideas lemme know thanx a bunch guys.

decipha

Established Member
pump type 0 is return style

there may be multiple scalars for the multiple addressing, or one could be the rfs typesel and the other the fp typesel

you can disable the P code by setting it to 0

all changes you make are going to be done in the software you can do anything you want in there, you only need one tune

Heres details on the pump, brief but it tells you what the values mean

http://www.efidynotuning.com/tips.htm

decipha

Established Member
as for the fp driver thats for an amplifier, none of the mustangs use them only the 03/04 luxury sedans had a fp amplifier to my knowledge, that stays at 0

Users who are viewing this thread