Few pix of my SG 11 GT

walked_u_hard

Established Member
figured id whore out some pix of before and after of my Sterling Grey GT with eibach sportline springs

EDIT:
GT/CS front valance with BOSS splitter, post #10
GT500 rear valance post #11

BEFORE
38qeS.jpg

AFTER

jzmIR.jpg

If you guys want more pix i can add a few.

Anyone out there looking to buy sportline's WITH OUT buying struts/shocks the ride is still great and not too bumpy or bouncy (which will get stiffer if you buy aftermarket shocks/struts). I did buy the maximum motorsports CC plates, I dont know that they were actually needed but i got them cheap so why not...

the car rides soooooo much better than my cobra did with sportlines

Last edited:

walked_u_hard

Established Member
thanks guys here is some more pix. if anyone has a SG with the saleen grille post em up!! im buying a gt500 rear/boss front valance at the end of the week and have been thinking about getting the saleen grille but have not seen any Sterling Grey cars with them.

5IKI7.jpg

zc0Jh.jpg

nothing special, but shows fender gap well after 800 miles. front needs aligned. could also use some small wheel spacers :rockon:

9RM37.jpg

Last edited:

walked_u_hard

Established Member
sorry bud, im not selling them.

i just wanted to post a few pix of my car before and after the spring install and give a small review for people interested in the same setup...and to whore out some pix. I just installed a GT/CS front valance with BOSS splitter, more pix to follow.

ViciousJay

Established Member
I'm getting more curious by the day with Eibachs. Had them on my WS6 and 04 Cobra and swore that i would never run them again after the cobra!!!! I guess im going to have to reconsider

walked_u_hard

Established Member
I'm getting more curious by the day with Eibachs. Had them on my WS6 and 04 Cobra and swore that i would never run them again after the cobra!!!! I guess im going to have to reconsider

I hear ya i was in the same boat, but i assure you the ride quality is still great... with the stock struts/shocks anyway. I took my mother for a ride the other day and she said it was like riding on a cloud, compared to my cobra lol.

Ill chime in about the ride quality after i buy the eibach pro-damper strut/shock kit down the road.

Looks amazing man! congrats! i wish i can go that low.. but i know my baby will rub everywhere:(

I came from a 98 Cobra that was slammed, crappy BBK X pipe scraped everything. I have yet to scrape anything in the 2011 driving through all the usual places my cobra would give me problems. I say pull the trigger and dont look back!

For reference, my cobra.

WvfcD.jpg

And.... im just gonna flood the thread with pix, I added the GT/CS front valance with boss splitter.

2zccK.jpg

So5xx.jpg

Last edited:

walked_u_hard

Established Member
I added a GT500 rear valance today, I think im going to buy a GT500 spoiler next. More than likely it will be the last appearance mod other than wheels. Im trying to keep my warranty as long as possible but its about time to move on to power mods.

Next up:
Airaid CAI
JBA LT's and catted X
Keeping the Roush axle back

I would like to see it to put down 440rwhp and run a 12.00 in the 1/4, the car already has 3.73's so it shouldnt be too tall of a order while power shifting with DR's.

9nFT6.jpg

e0AVO.jpg

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Where in Reading are you? Do you go to Maple Grove at all?

Yo budy, Im about 15-20 min from the grove. Im planing on going next friday (Jul 27th) and kill some camaro's haha:banana: Gonna be the first time this GT goes down the track to get some base line #'s with stock tires and all. How far are you from MG?

Swetrid

Established Member
I live in Exeter so im like the same distance away. I have been to the grove probably 4-5 times this year already. I will try to go the 27th too. I probably have like 25-30 passes on mine this year.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Im not too far from you then. This heat has been a killer recently, im hoping that next friday wont be to nasty so i can get some decent runs in. Gonna take my tune off as well to get a true baseline.

What have you been running? you tuned or have gears?

Car looks awesome man! I like it wingless!

thanks!

Last edited:

Swetrid

Established Member
I have run a best of 12.80 at 112 bone stock. I ran 12.69 with Nitto Drag radials and a 12.49 on a set of Et street bias ply. No tune yet, trying to max out stock setup first. I'm looking for a 12.30 stock on tires hopefully. The car is a base car with 3.31 gears and I did install GT500 mufflers with resonator delete. I was trying to go to Cecil County tomorrow since it is only supposed to be 75 degrees but weather might be iffy. I just recently pick up a set of Racestars wheels for track duty.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
Nice, not too shabby. I think im going to pick up a set of DR's and fit them on my Cobra's old saleen's and see what happens after i get some base numbers. I cant make up my mind though, i might sell the saleens and pick up two race stars for the rear from work.

i was thinking about cecil too but i doubt the rain will hold off... so thats a bust. We'll have to meet up at sonic's thursday car show one of these weeks, and take a few pix of the cars.

Swetrid

Established Member
Ok sounds good, if rain does hold off Im going to go to Cecil. Give me a heads up next time you go to Sonic.

walked_u_hard

Established Member
I took this bad ass picture tonight, im thinking about getting a few printed up poster size for the garage or wherever.

Qy3ZY.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread