Few pics of the open track toy...

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
My buddy and I picked it up from the shop and I decided to snap some quick pics...

davidmisc020.jpg

davidmisc017.jpg

davidmisc016.jpg

davidmisc021.jpg

davidmisc018.jpg

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Looks nice!

I just can't get into that wing without the rest of the Saleen kit to support it though...

SKMCOBRA

Just the Facts
Established Member
I use to like that wing but now I dont know about it.....
Is that a Boss Shinoda or Saleen spoiler? If it's the Shinoda then I've decided I will go with the Saleen S281 spoiler. It looks too big for my taste from the side and rear angles. I am sure it's much more functional but if I go for full functionality I'll get a wing from Tiger Racing. Car looks good.

Chrome98Cobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Is that a Boss Shinoda or Saleen spoiler? If it's the Shinoda then I've decided I will go with the Saleen S281 spoiler. It looks too big for my taste from the side and rear angles. I am sure it's much more functional but if I go for full functionality I'll get a wing from Tiger Racing. Car looks good.

Im pretty sure that wing is from Tiger racing...Its a copy of the Saleen T1 race wing...

Venomous01

Building Boost
Established Member
Actually, it's a custom Tiger Racing version of the Saleen T1 racing wing. Looks great and performs even better IMO. I get a ton of compliments on it actually.

Thanks for the comments all! :beer:

PSUCOBRA96

Established Member

I'll have the shinoda on and painted by about mid may, so if I can figure out pics I will post them up

Users who are viewing this thread