Few pics of the Bullitt since the spring install

4fit?

Established Member
These aren't really proper pics as they were quickly taken at a car show this past weekend. I really need to find time to do another little photoshoot before too long, but, until then, these will have to do.

Installed the H&R Sports about a month ago. Ride is phenomenal and my alignment guy was able to get the car to perfect spec without the use of C/C plates. I was really expecting the ride to be quite rough with the stock shocks and struts, but the ride is actually better than stock in my opinion.

Enough rambling. Here's the pics. Comments welcome or course. :beer:

P1010016.jpg

P1010049.jpg

P1010051.jpg

P1010053.jpg

4fit?

Established Member
doesnt look too low for h&r... looks like my eibach pro. but your bullit is clean & nice!
Thanks. I went for the Sports instead of the Super Sports which most people go with. That's why it isn't quite as low as most of the others you have seen. But, I didn't want to have to worry about the mud flap getting caught up on everything and suffering a rough ride with the stock shocks/struts, so I went with the Sports.

LS1PUSSOUT

Banned
Thanks. I went for the Sports instead of the Super Sports which most people go with. That's why it isn't quite as low as most of the others you have seen. But, I didn't want to have to worry about the mud flap getting caught up on everything and suffering a rough ride with the stock shocks/struts, so I went with the Sports.

yes I have the bullitt sideskirts and the little mudflap hangs REALLY low. Ive already scraped them hard once on stock springs. I may need to swap these out for cobra skirts soon. But if mine was a real bullitt I would probably had done the same thing as you and stayed away from the 2 inch drop springs...

4fit?

Established Member
Thanks guys. Here's a pic right after I installed the 18s and before the springs. You can tell that the Sports actually brought her down quite a bit.
DSC_7865.jpg

4fit?

Established Member
so are those the b4 pics?

lol jk. lookin good man! i love tha bullits!

oh damn man. That cuts deep. lol :bash:

Yeah, it's not quite as low as I thought it was going to be, but I'm quite pleased with the stance. If I wanted to go a touch lower I could always pull and isolator out of each corner. :D

Users who are viewing this thread