Few Pics of my ride

motorCITY

Established Member
Got to work a lil'early today, and figured what the hell . . . took some pictures (in the shade). I really am looking forward to getting some lowering springs. Seems like pictures really show off that 4x4 look.

newpic1.jpg

newpic6.jpg

newpic5.jpg

newpic2.jpg

newpic4.jpg

motorCITY

Established Member
Thanks for comments guys!

Jamie33 - Oh yes. Lowering springs are definetly on the list of "next mods" - think I'm gonna go with H&R. Seems like they'll be a gread mod. Funny thing, before I owned a Cobra, I never noticed the 4x4 look of stangs. Really never paid much attention to it. Now, it's one of the first things I notice.

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
nah he prolly had it lifted so he dont scrape it on speed bumbs my friends mustang has that problems going through parking lots so he had it lifted 2 inches.

motorCITY

Established Member
Thanks again everyone.

hmmmidunno -- no, I didn't put no lift-kit on my snake :nono:

terrible one -- yeah, it was bone stock when I picked it up last year. Not sure if the newer 03/04s come that high.

MotoXracer21

I Need Low 12s....
Established Member
wow, that front end is waaaay up there! My 03 definately isnt that high....
Pretty car though! Get some springs and it'll be perfect!

99cobrablack

Non-premium'
Established Member
Originally posted by hmmmidunno
nah he prolly had it lifted so he dont scrape it on speed bumbs my friends mustang has that problems going through parking lots so he had it lifted 2 inches.
but is it a suspension or body lift?? j/k man, mine needs lowered something fierce too:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread