Few pics I took tonight *56K DIE*

Decided to wash her up a little bit and take some nice pictures. The paint on the front bumper looks horrible as does the rest of the car at the moment. On Saturday I plan to wake up early and claybar, polish, polish and then wax her up. We'll see if that helps any:) If you have negative comments keep them to yourselves. I know I need to lower it but I won't be doing it anytime soon so unless you wanna pay for shocks/struts/springs/cc plates, don't open up your mouth. Anywayz here they are: Also if you want full size pictures let me know.

DSCN0331.jpg

DSCN0332.jpg

DSCN0329.jpg

DSCN0333.jpg

DSCN0326.jpg

DSCN0327.jpg

DSCN0334.jpg

DSCN0328.jpg

DSCN0335.jpg

DSCN0325.jpg

DSCN0338.jpg

DSCN0337.jpg

DSCN0323.jpg

DSCN0324.jpg

DSCN0336.jpg

Last edited:

ForcFed93

Established Member
Looks awesome. Are those stock sized tires? It looks like they have a little bit of bulge to them. Which looks sweet by the way.

ForcFed93 said:
Looks awesome. Are those stock sized tires? It looks like they have a little bit of bulge to them. Which looks sweet by the way.

They are yokohama avs 100's. 275 all the way around...lol. Thanks for the compliments guys. I was so disgusted today after I washed it today b/c when you are looking str8 into the paint you can see water-spots and stuff. And the front bumper looks hideous from bugs that a normal wash can't get off. This Saturday I'm going to claybar/polish/polish/wax it. I'll post some new pictures on Saturday night most likely :D

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:

I'm you're doppelganger. I have the mirror image of that picture, wheel turned slightly and all.... only in white, and photoshop lowered :p

lowcob1.jpg

Looks great bro! :rockon: :thumbsup:

URDONE

Be Easy
Established Member
Nice looking car.

That photoshop looks awesome Tabres. Order those supersports already.

sLOWDOHC

Established Member
Blk98Cobra said:
Haha I wasn't singling you out mang...hehe. Only reason I said no negative comments was because I figured I'd hear "needs to be lowered" a million times.
I was just kidding. :pepper:

But eastcoast is right, youre about 1' too tall... :burn:;-) :lol:

helluvasnake said:
Lets go muddin' :p ;-) J/K Seriously, beautiful car. Looks like theres nothing wrong with the paint either. :thumbsup:

Haha that was a good one :D To tell ya the truth, I told my mom yesterday after we took the pictures "hey we should go muddin in this bad boy, got enough ground clearance!"

Users who are viewing this thread