Few pics i took of new challenger at a local dealership

SRNA

Established Member
I drove past a local dealership today and saw this setting out front. I thought it was a pretty neat looking car. Nevermind the crappy pics. The lighting was bad, and I am trying to get used to this new camera. Enjoy.

Challenger0010001.jpg

Challenger0020001.jpg

Challenger0030001.jpg

Challenger0040001.jpg

Challenger0050001.jpg

SRNA

Established Member
You must not get out of the house much, the Challenger (SRT-8, RT, etc.) are a common sighting on the roads (around my area anyways).

I saw a red and black one on the road yesterday. I am seeing more and more of them now. The same dealership had a black one the other day and it was bad as hell, couldn't get pics though, because it was raining.

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
i have actually begun to believe that the black and orange are their most popular colors...i see a LOT of them and of the ones that actually have balls, they tend to be black or orange.

I cant wait till one of those SRT 8's wants to try me!!

ported 04

Its never enough.
Established Member
i have actually begun to believe that the black and orange are their most popular colors...i see a lot of them and of the ones that actually have balls, they tend to be black or orange.

I cant wait till one of those srt 8's wants to try me!!

+1

srl135

Wreck 'em Tech!
Established Member
i will say though, that as far as the retro look, this is the first one that does the muscle cars true justice. The new gen stangs coming in a close second, but this does look an awful like the old challenger.

I bet they look wicked slammed though!

03snakenvtn

Established Member
Those things are HUGE! I saw one at a dealership near me and like the looks, they're just way too big. Too bad they couldn't have shaved off about 500 lbs, it might've been quick then.

DHGTerminator

aka The "Bullsnake"
Established Member
Those back tires look super skinny :uh oh:

I test drove one of the Black SRT-8's out here man. So sluggish compared to the Bullitt, there's no way I'd want one unless it went on a diet, and even then I'd Vortech it in a heartbeat. I'll stick with the Bullitt until I get a Shelby.

SRNA

Established Member
i will say though, that as far as the retro look, this is the first one that does the muscle cars true justice. The new gen stangs coming in a close second, but this does look an awful like the old challenger.

I bet they look wicked slammed though!

I agree that they pretty well nailed the retro look. I also think the mustang comes in second on this. I think the Chargers look like shit IMO. The best looking Chargers here are.....I hate to say it...... the State Trooper cars. The rear tires looked way too skinny, didn't give it a mean look at all, but neither do the Mustang GTs either. I also have to agree that it is one huge ass car.

wvmystichrome

Established Member
First silver I have seen. All of them around here are either orange or black. Some guy came into work the other day and said there was a Plum Crazy purple one around here but I have yet to see it.

Users who are viewing this thread