few new pics of my ride

Punisher302

Established Member
been trying to improve my photography skills, so i went out to shoot more pics.

i'd appreciate some constructive criticism.

IMG_2546EDITED.jpg

IMG_2532EDITED.jpg

IMG_2522EDITED.jpg

IMG_2504EDITED-1.jpg

IMG_2492EDITED.jpg

IMG_2489EDITED-1.jpg

Last edited:

Gringo185

2nd Civ Div
Established Member
Definitely one of my top 3 favorite SN95 Cobra on the site. Keep it up man! :thumbsup:

jordan0806

E85 and Psi
Established Member
nice..but the fron side skirts are lower than the front valance...something just doesn't seem right...but either way...still a sinister looking piece you got

Punisher302

Established Member
thanks for the comments. the car's actually a GT, but i did swap in a Cobra-spec 5.0 + a couple mods. not gonna go badging it a Cobra, though.

the front bumper i chose was something i wanted to work the rest of the body around (ground effects wise), unfortunately the best fitting side skirts and rear i found are off by less than an inch or so. it seems, though, that it is more/less apparent from different angles.

i like the wingless look (especially having smoothed out the old spoiler holes), but i'm seriously considering either the Xenon wing or the S281 spoiler.

forgot to mention i'm using a Rebel XTi w/ the stock lense.

mrose75

Established Member
The S281 spoiler would look great on there, or leave it as it is. Photography wise, I don't know jack. Looks like pic 5 might be a tad out of focus or something. It's not as 'crisp' as the others. Nice looking ride.

Users who are viewing this thread