few decent runs, c6, ss, cobra

onebadsvt

Established Member
so i rarely ever race but i go to large get 2gethers to watch and finally just decided to run a couple times since i NEVER do. got in a few decent runs

first was a race with a friends 02 ss he has a nasty h/c/i/e set-up and the driver mod. his car runs like a beast and only weighs like 3200lbs we ran from a 30 roll with him in 1st and me in 2nd. we had an even jump but i started blowing the tires off and he pulled maybe 1/2 car. i shifted into 3rd and yanked back ahead by at least a car. then unfortunatly had to nail my rev limiter goin into 4th so just let out. all 2gether i was about a car out. with traction and no rev limiter i should have been out 3+ but it was a fun run and cant make excuses when you agree to the terms lol

2nd

was a 06 c6 mods unknown i believe it was stock tho. we did the same roll. 30mph me in 2nd and him in 1st. i stedily pulled about 2 cars per gear on him. and sut off about 120 with about 4-5 cars up

3rd a friend of mine has a bolt on cobra and just wanted to see how bad it would be, so we did a 35 roll in 2nd and i actually hooked and pulled about 10-12 cars up to 120-130.

Bird

Old and tired............
Established Member
and then you woke up and had to go clean off the sticky mess...........................
J/K - sounds like decent runs.

Bird

JPB

On jack stands
Established Member
Cool. I was like bs until I saw you had a whipple. I can't wait until I can pull a C6Z (stock or not). Those cars are so awesome. Yours is too. Hopefully mine will be too with the KB once I get it back on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread