Fender Rolling in socal

optx002

Established Member
Anyone have any shop recommendations for fender rolling? I think XMP does it, but they are far away. Im in the hollywood area, so id prefer something a little closer.

optx002

Established Member
if you were closer, i might have taken you up on that offer. Ill prob just bring it to a shop and get it done right. dont want to mess it up.

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
you planning to tuck some huge ass steam rollers in there or what? :dw:

optx002

Established Member
well i already have goodyear gsd3 315s with a 1/2 inch spacer, and my wheels touch my fender from time to time, id rather just roll them now and when i drop the car soon, not have to worry about it any more. Ill get pics of my setup soon. Going snowboarding now, so ill do it later.

optx002

Established Member
ill try to get some pics up soon. I guess since every car is different, the 1/2 inch spacers just pushed my tires out alot. The tires are almost exactly flush with my fenders if not past them. When i had a couple friends in my car, and going 65, hit a small bump, i heard the tires rub the fenders. Id rather just be safe and roll the fenders. I dont think rolling the fenders is messing it up. Just being safe.

thefrush

Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
If it is done right you cant even tell.

Yep. Did mine with a fender roller, heat gun, and patience Looks factory, but eliminated all of my rubbing problems. Most of the 'rolling' is going on inside the fender.

optx002

Established Member
well i called up xmp and decided to get it done there. $83 for 1 hour of labor. id rather pay that then 250. Even if i buy it, ill never use it again.

optx002

Established Member
to give you guys an idea of what im talking about, i took some crappy pics just now.

3.jpg

2.jpg

1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread