Fender Roller

kzanard

Established Member
Anyone on the south shore have a fender roller for rent or to borrow? I can't see paying a shop to do it. I did it myself on my last car with a baseball bat, heat gun, and leverage. It worked, but wasn't pretty. Figured I would see if anyone had the Eastman or similar roller laying around...

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
My buddy said he just picked one up, I'm seeing him tonight so I'll let him know about this thread. Hes on the site but I don't think he's posted yet.

kzanard

Established Member
My buddy said he just picked one up, I'm seeing him tonight so I'll let him know about this thread. Hes on the site but I don't think he's posted yet.

hey Mooch, do you have his username on here? He sent me an instant message this morning but now I can't find it to reply to him....Thanks.

~ Kevin

Stew197

Established Member
Ive got a fender roller if anyone needs to rent it I'm on the south shore but travel up to nh every other weekend. So if your on the way wouldn't mind stopping by.

MassDSGsvt

FORCE FED BOOST
Established Member
Me and a buddy need ours rolled but didn't want to take the chance doing it ourselves. Anyone know what the average cost is for a shop to do it.

howie8124

Established Member
I know there's a place called Holmes Performance in Pepperell that will do it. His name is Nick, I know hes on a few sites, CandyRoush.

Stew197

Established Member
Its pretty easy to do it dont be intimidated by it just gotta keep the paint warm with the heat gun and work slow.Me and my buddy where looking for a place that did it and then were just like screw it lets do it and bought the tool.

kzanard

Established Member
I rolled my G35 fenders without this tool. Just took time, patience, and heat. Not too difficult.

kzanard

Established Member
Thanks to Mark (Stew197) for letting me rent the Fender Roller.

Did them this weekend. Much easier with this tool. it is simple, but a little time consuming. As long as you don't rush it (and use the heat gun!), it is an easy job to do yourself. Why pay a shop to do this. Save some $ and contact Mark...

Users who are viewing this thread