fender roller

THEWOODKING

Hey guys,

just purchased an eastwood fender roller should be here sometime next week. i bought it to use it on just my car and would like to rent it out to others to save you guys some money. pm me for details.

thanks

jay

Jefe

Established Member
Awesome idea! I may need to use that soon

BLKSVTSNAKE

Established Member
Very interested, I live in the Sacramento Ca area. Let me know when it is available. I have some 315's on the cobra right now and they rubbed the fender lip already so I definitely need to roll the fenders.

red9450

Established Member
pm me details on what you want 2 rent it out. I need it. thanks,

Lenny

mrbill00

Established Member
WATCH OUT guys, this fellow will rip you off!!!
QUOTE "yes the transfer was completed and my dad will have the shipping box ready this weekend, ill have him ship it out next week, thank you and your spoiler will be on its way asap" 9blackcobra9 QUOTE.....from 2007....never happened as of now 2009!!!!!!
scorched me for $225.00 then dissappeared....

f2hatch

Established Member
I think 04sleeper rents one out also but i might be wrong. I was gonna PM him in spring about it.

THEWOODKING

WATCH OUT guys, this fellow will rip you off!!!
QUOTE "yes the transfer was completed and my dad will have the shipping box ready this weekend, ill have him ship it out next week, thank you and your spoiler will be on its way asap" 9blackcobra9 QUOTE.....from 2007....never happened as of now 2009!!!!!!
scorched me for $225.00 then dissappeared....

please do not listen to this, very weird situational mishap. will never happen again

S. Jersey Stang

Established Member
If it never got to him it would be your responsibility.
And most shipping companies have at least a minimum insurance that is placed on anything shipped, so if it did get to him damaged, you would need to be the one that filed any claim to help him recoup any money at all.

Lastly, depending on packaging on an item like that, it may have been your fault it was damaged in transit if it was poorly packaged, as well as the fact that *I* would demand insurance on something like a body part that could be easily damaged.
We all know how the shipping company's work, they do not treat all those boxes that go through there with kid gloves.

Not that anyone gives a shit, but thats my .02.......

THEWOODKING

If it never got to him it would be your responsibility.
And most shipping companies have at least a minimum insurance that is placed on anything shipped, so if it did get to him damaged, you would need to be the one that filed any claim to help him recoup any money at all.

Lastly, depending on packaging on an item like that, it may have been your fault it was damaged in transit if it was poorly packaged, as well as the fact that *I* would demand insurance on something like a body part that could be easily damaged.
We all know how the shipping company's work, they do not treat all those boxes that go through there with kid gloves.

Not that anyone gives a shit, but thats my .02.......

this thread was jacked with this issue. if you want to talk about it pm and if you are interested in the roller post here and also pm me if you would like.

thanks soo much guys and i can assure you, you have nothing to worry about and all transactions with be secure through paypal.

red9450

Established Member
I am not assured, and do believe that we should resolve this situation here, as it is very pertinent to whether or not people will be renting out the roller from you. It would be in your best interest put everyone's mind at rest if you plan on renting this thing out...

THEWOODKING

i can assure everyone that this will be a safe transaction for us both through paypal. if you do decide to rent the roller your gain, if not thats up to you. trust me i do not want to cause problems for anyone.

thanks guys

mrbill00

Established Member
then the "shipper " still has it????........who was the shipper?

...tell ya what...let me use the Eastwood fender roller.

Users who are viewing this thread