Fender Emblems

lastexit99

Established Member
The Fender emblems on my 1996 cobra are looking pretty bad. All the black is worm away and I've been thinking about replacing them. I was looking at Late model restoration and American Muscle and was thinking about putting the '09 Shelby snakes on in the originals place. Other than the size they are they are twice as big. Thought it would look pretty cool...anyone done this or seen this?

AMAlexLazarus

AmericanMuscle.com
The Fender emblems on my 1996 cobra are looking pretty bad. All the black is worm away and I've been thinking about replacing them. I was looking at Late model restoration and American Muscle and was thinking about putting the '09 Shelby snakes on in the originals place. Other than the size they are they are twice as big. Thought it would look pretty cool...anyone done this or seen this?

I've seen them before somewhere and I'm trying to dig up a picture but they we're a little on the irregular side-They looked like they just didn't belong due to the size and really stuck out like a sore thumb! The 2.9" Ford Racing Emblems are definitely more than enough! Let me know if you don't have our SVT Discount Code either and I'll get you set up!

Alex

ImThatGuy

Huffing Ether
Established Member
Please just replace with OEM replacements. That's almost as bad as somebody putting fox body 5.0 emblems on the fenders of SN95 5.0's.

Users who are viewing this thread