fellow muscle car owners....

beast

Established Member
Last edited:

ITSTOCK

Established Member
Yep, he's a tool, there is NO doubt about that.

He should be practicing how to drive on a honda civic, and let me the first to say, that he is a TRUE embarrassment :loser: .

beast

Established Member
04TRCobra said:
sweet vid...wrong forum tho!

lol yea i realized this after it was too late...i havent posted here much so i dont know the site too well

MOD feel free to move it since i suck :shrug:

04TRCobra

KING
Established Member
he spends all that money and probably takes hours of videotape of himself....all for what???

to race MUCH less powerful cars and stand next to his car with a milkshake?????

i dont understand...hes got 630rwhp!!!!! why wouldnt he race?

beast

Established Member
04TRCobra said:
he spends all that money and probably takes hours of videotape of himself....all for what???

to race MUCH less powerful cars and stand next to his car with a milkshake?????

i dont understand...hes got 630rwhp!!!!! why wouldnt he race?

apparently he likes to start fights instead...makes absolutely no sense... :poke:

HOLY SHIT. THAT KB IS ****ING SICK!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

I wouldn't blame him not racing a Honda if that's what it was... Waste of time.

beast

Established Member
nikemason said:
HOLY SHIT. THAT KB IS ****ING SICK!!! :bowdown: :bowdown:

I wouldn't blame him not racing a Honda if that's what it was... Waste of time.

forced induced ls1.....

beast

Established Member
well i know that the ls1 is beefed up, but i dont know numbers. but in general yes it would be no contest

beast

Established Member
Stangkillin99ss said:
:poke:

yee of little faith

its not that i dont have faith...i was sure to not say that he could...but that car is faster than about 90% of everything, so in most cases(generally) it will beat ls1s. considering i have no idea what your mods are(you wouldn't tell me on the other board), i cant just come out and say you would win or lose. im just trying to be as fair as i can considering what i know :)

Last edited:

roadracer247

Established Member
That was a sweet car...the guy was acting lame and I dont like P Diddy at all so the first half of the first video was just annoying...but it had some cool racing at the track I guess...

NA$TY-TA

Established Member
Ha Ha all i do is host this vid and it goes everywhere........... were ya at Johny boy......... Ill run ya with my LS1...and im close..... 90 miles...........

Last edited:

98WS6

Established Member
NA$TY-TA said:
Ha Ha all i do is host this vid and it goes everywhere........... were ya at Johny boy......... Ill run ya with my LS1...and im close..... 90 miles...........

Naww man leave poor Johny alone.

I just read 7 ****in pages of his bullshit on the other thread and just when i was about to reply the moderator locked the thread. Anywyas John you're the biggest pussy of all time. I cant believe someone like you is scared to have a simple race and make a 7 page argument over it. You got some major issues my friend and i hope you go to anger management or some professionaly therapist to make you humain again.

I really love Cobra's and i respect with just as much as LS1's. I even liked your car, but damm you're too arrogant and ****y to own that car. You pick on minor bolt-on Ls1's and then go tell everyone how fast your car is. Its like saying i beat "Hey guys, i beat a bicycle in my WS6. My god you cant even do a f*ckin burnout for crying out loud :shrug: . My grand ma can make better burnouts.

mms://213.75.12.39/bbp/topgear/013.wmv
Here watch that video and learn you nub
I hope you see this comment and get some serious help.
Peace

Last edited:

beast

Established Member
i think enough has been said about the whole subject. we have seen and heard both sides of it. I have my comic relief for the next week. Whenever I get bored, I'll think of one of the 5 threads about this and have a good laugh :rockon: :rockon:

Snagged

Shenanigans!!!
Established Member
The first link is down, so I only got to see the second vid which showed the one guy in the car asking the dude with the Cobra to run.

So with that being said, am I missing something from the first vid that would warrant the guy standing next to the Cobra to tell the dude in the car to get out (as if he wanted to fight him or something) or was the guy with the Cobra just being a total dick?

Users who are viewing this thread