fellow 03-04 owners need your input

03killersnake

Wh1ppl3d F3d
Established Member
I'm getting ready to upgrade my power adder.I'm looking at doing a 2.8h mammoth,3.4 whipple crusher or possibly a turbo setup I'm look more toward a twinscrew but any input will be helpful.I have a basic bolt on 2003 cobra and what I want is to one day hit 850rwhp which will be easier to do this with anyone with these please post your dyno numbers and all other modds to help me choose one.I also dont want a dyno queen i want it to function so times also would be great.I know to hit the number I want,I need cams and heads plus I will be putting a meth shot kit on which ever one I choose. please post with any info and your opions I NEED HELP my brain hurts from all the reseach and think.thanks.

03killersnake

Wh1ppl3d F3d
Established Member
yea I know those numbers are alittle high for a TS.I just feel like going turbo is gonna be such a PAIN IN THE ASS to do for one and for two I'm all worried of spending all the money going turbo and missing the instant power from the PD charger.:shrug: has anyone went from twinscrew to single/twin turbo and does it feel better on the street/strip or did you miss the TS?I have never had a turbo car only NA and PD supercharged cars but i love the sound of a turbo.but i aso like the hear alittle whistle at an idle too. Oh yea on a side note is any one selling a used supercharger,even a 2.3 just woundering

03killersnake

Wh1ppl3d F3d
Established Member
yea not much E85 out this way if i go Twinscrew or turbo I am sure I will do meth shots,maybe nos alittle uneasy about nitrious thought.I dont know too much about E85 though I've seen nice numbers out of 2.3 whipples tho.does converting over make more then meth?

Users who are viewing this thread