Feinstein's 2013 Assault Weapon legislation summary

slidai

Established Member
I see where everybody is coming from, but you will just never convince me that you need an assault rifle. Then again, I don't derive my pleasure from shooting guns.

blwn89gt

Established Member
I enjoy shooting, my cars and women. Some people will disagree with me. I know people who prefer to go get drunk off there ass and high every day. To each his own, alcohol and drugs have never and will never be my thing.

Also wasn't it confirmed that adam lanza used hand guns and left the AR in the car on the seat? someone correct me if im wrong.

slidai

Established Member
LMAO are you ****ing serious? It's not really an accident when people street race and kill others and themselves.

It's clearly implied in the context of your reply. The laughing your a** off, the swearing. If it's not an accident, then the only other option is intent. You either mean to do something, or you don't.

JetmechF16

Under Pressure
Established Member
Premium Member
Top Shelf Gentlemen
I see where everybody is coming from, but you will just never convince me that you need an assault rifle. Then again, I don't derive my pleasure from shooting guns.

Well there you go. You'll never convince the Prius driver in the lane next to you why you need a V8 pony car, then again, he just may not derive his pleasure from driving muscle cars.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Lanza did not have an assault rifle, he had a mean looking semi-automatic rifle. An assault rifle is a fully automatic weapon chambered for a rifle cartridge, as opposed to a sub-machine gun or machine pistol that uses a handgun cartridge.

slidai

Established Member
Well there you go. You'll never convince the Prius driver in the lane next to you why you need a V8 pony car, then again, he just may not derive his pleasure from driving muscle cars.

I completely agree. People don't agree with my point of view, or do. Either way, at least we're free to have them. :beer:

blwn89gt

Established Member
The way they talk about " assault rifles" people are walking around with m249 saws, and full auto m4a1's with m203's on them. Its a joke and most of these idiots in office ain't got a clue.

BABVenom98

Established Member
It's clearly implied in the context of your reply. The laughing your a** off, the swearing. If it's not an accident, then the only other option is intent. You either mean to do something, or you don't.

You're getting him and me mixed up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Adam Lanza wouldn't have had one in the car if his mother didn't have one at home. Furthermore, there is no reason a civilian needs an assault rifle. Period.

So, by your logic, If the recent tard that was doing 160mph and rear ended a SUV didnt have 600whp he probably wouldnt have killed her, right?

Same concept.

Except the right to guns, even those considered "assault rifles" is protected by the constitution, and its for OUR PROTECTION from the government, not from our fellow citizen.

04mach17

Established Member
Adam Lanza wouldn't have had one in the car if his mother didn't have one at home. Furthermore, there is no reason a civilian needs an assault rifle. Period.

Really so when the next world war starts/comes on our turf, u are going to want one then? I can Guarentee if they ban or make it next to impossible for us to bare arms in this country then there will be a major war! Amongst eachother or with the terrorists who are just waiting for this to happen!

I do agree we do not need fully auto guns at all! I perfer my semi auto AR15 anyway! I can pull the trigger fast enough to get the job done!!

Draiter

Established Member
Lanza did not have an assault rifle, he had a mean looking semi-automatic rifle. An assault rifle is a fully automatic weapon chambered for a rifle cartridge, as opposed to a sub-machine gun or machine pistol that uses a handgun cartridge.

Gezz, really? An assault rifle can be semi-automatic or fully automatic and is designed for military use. Don't fall back on trying to say only full auto weapons are considered assault rifles. An ak47 whether it be chambered for a .223 our NATO round, is an assault rifle in either semi or fully automatic form. They serve no other purpose than to kill people....

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Zinc03Cobra

Super Trooper
Established Member
Gezz, really? An assault rifle can be semi-automatic or fully automatic and is designed for military use. Don't fall back on trying to say only full auto weapons are considered assault rifles. An ak47 whether it be chambered for a .223 our NATO round, is an assault rifle in either semi or fully automatic form. They serve no other purpose than to kill people....

Sent from my SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Says the guy from Canada. It'll be okay. Keep your assault hockey sticks and ice. :beer:

Camaro_94

Brown Recluse Slayer
Established Member
I really hope they do not ban them. I think most Americans who are familiar with weapons would agree too. It's the people who don't know a damn thing about them and have never held a gun in their entire life and are ignorant that want this law to go into effect. Nobody is forcing them to own one. If you don't want it, you don't have to buy them.

Blown_By_You

Richard Head
Established Member

Hey genius, I have 5 16 round magazines for my pistol..

AND THEY ALL FIT IN MY POCKET..

5 round, 10 round, shotgun, whatever...

Doesn't matter what Lanza used. It was against defenseless children and reloading or whatever else would not have stopped him.

douchebaggery brought to you by tapatwat

Mach1USMC

SVT Powered
Established Member

No one had an assault rifle in this case- please educate yourself before commenting further:bash:

blwn89gt

Established Member
These people who do these shootings go and do it at a place where there is little to no confrontation at all. Try this shit at a military base, or police station and let me know how it works out.

Users who are viewing this thread