feeler

jeremi

Established Member
I have a 03 gt with a 03 cobra engine swap with 75k miles on it as of right now but its my daily driver. It runs and drives great it also has the compelete 03 cobra body kit except the wing. They are all OEM parts. The car has all the 03 cobra wiring with the computer and gauge cluster. The engine has the smallest pully you can put on a stock Eaton without grinding the snout. It also has a bigger airfilter. The computer already has a tune on it from the Guy I bought the engine from and he said it made 461 rwhp and 485 rwtq I have a sct tuner for it. The car has stock cobra x pipe with Magna pack catback. It has the t3650 transmisson which shifts great with the steeda tri short throw shifter. It has 373 gears. There is a couple dents on the driver side rear quarter and a rip in the driver side seat. I'm probably forgetting something. If you have any questions let me know you can contact me at [email protected] or you can call or text me 6189226854. I can email pics if interested. I'm looking to trade for something different thanks and let me know what you have

Users who are viewing this thread