Feeler: WTT Flowmaster IRS catback for ???

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Right now, I am looking for something a bit louder. I believe the mufflers are the 40 series mufflers. I painted the pipes black all the way to the tips because I think it looks better than the regular metal look. I know it doesn't have stainless pipes, so I am assuming that they are aluminized. It has the normal scratches from daily use, but as far as I am tracking, there are no dents. The tips are polished, though they are a bit dirty. If you have any questions, let me know and I will do my best to answer them.

I am open to offers, but would like SLP, Spintechs, Borlas. It must be decently local as it is on my car, and would need to swap the catback on at the time of trade. So, if you are interested, make me an offer. Thanks

Daniel

Superman750

Part-Timer
Established Member
Oh, it sounded good when I had my stock manifolds and a bassani catted x. I expected it to get louder when I got my longtubes and catted h, but it actually got quieter. Hence the reason why I am looking for something louder.

ThatOneCobra

Go Ducks !
Established Member
Oh, it sounded good when I had my stock manifolds and a bassani catted x. I expected it to get louder when I got my longtubes and catted h, but it actually got quieter. Hence the reason why I am looking for something louder.

Im actually tryin to get a bassni catted x myself.. They sound awesome

Users who are viewing this thread