Feeler: WTT Flat Black XXR 531 wheels/Tires

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
As the title states im looking to trade wheels. I want to go to a drag set up. I really like the Weld RTS wheels but would be open to other offers. Just testing the waters on this. Here's a few photos they were taken with an iphone5.

Wheel specs: Fronts are 18x9.5 with brand new 265 tires
Rears are 18x11 with 345 BFG drag radials with 50% tread left.

image_zps8c2bccdf.jpg

image_zps5d6fbfc8.jpg

image_zpsbc234db9.jpg

image_zps6085cd64.jpg

image_zps1a9bbdd8.jpg

bangbang04

Established Member
Just low profile bolt and fender rolls, is there anything else done to it.What kinda bolts u put on.Are u running any spacers.They look Hot as matter a fact I have a same car as yours except 04.U making me wanna do the same with mine.Very tempting.Any input would help.And how's the ride with running 345s.

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Just low profile bolt and fender rolls, is there anything else done to it.What kinda bolts u put on.Are u running any spacers.They look Hot as matter a fact I have a same car as yours except 04.U making me wanna do the same with mine.Very tempting.Any input would help.And how's the ride with running 345s.

Had to use a small spacer. 345s on a lowered car will rub a little but enough clearance for the IRS. An u have to use there spline lug nuts on here website. Can't use regular lug nuts

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member

Had to use a small spacer. 345s on a lowered car will rub a little but enough clearance for the IRS. An u have to use there spline lug nuts on here website. Can't use regular lug nuts

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Bump. Still looking for a drag setup. They have to fit cobra brakes. The rears on my tires are gonna need replacing soon.

01BLOWN2V

Comp O
Established Member
Bump. Looking to trade for black saleen wheels or AFS wheels. My rear tires will need to be replaced soon

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread