Feeler: WTS/WTT 03 T76 Fobra

DSGMach04

Established Member
Im looking to sell or trade my Clean Title 04 Mach 1 Fobra. I will be leaving California for college and well I'm not able to finish nor take the car with me. The car still needs a bit of work but nothing major. It needs a tune, 03 side skirts and front bumper, that is all. The motor runs strong but obviously it does not idle because it needs a tune. Below I will list mojor mods but the vehicle has a lot more than i will list. Im looking to get 19k obo or trade for a good conditioned 03 cobra. I have put well over 21k in this car already, i have all receipts and know how much my car is worth, please don't waste my time.PM me if you have questions/offers/ or more pictures. Thanks!:dancenana:

Motor: 200 miles on motor
03 cobra block bored .30 over
03 cobra crank, ARP MAINS
03 cobra Rods, ARP ROD BOLTS
MMR 2500R 9:1 Compression pistons
03 cobra heads with Ford GT cams
04 Intake manifold
Turbonetics T76
CG Fab Hotside (coated/wrapped)
Tial BOV/Wastegate
BA5000 slot style maf
Aeromotive Eliminator Fuel Pump
Fore fuel rails
Bosch 951b injectors
-10 FEED, -8 RETURN
MMR Crossover Delete
Steeda Pulleys
Slotted Rotors
UPR k member/coilovers

turbo3_zps11ebf792.jpg

turbo5_zps3f504964.jpg
turbo2_zps61a0206d.jpg
turbo1_zps289aaa4d.jpg

Last edited:

NoviGT2000

Established Member
cool build. Anymore pics? And would you be interested in a turn key 2.8H kenne bell GT. Fully built and ready to go with 25k original miles.

DSGMach04

Established Member
cool build. Anymore pics? And would you be interested in a turn key 2.8H kenne bell GT. Fully built and ready to go with 25k original miles.

Im not really a 2v guy bro, but i would like to see it, just in case. I will post pictures of the whole car tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread