Feeler WTS: 03 Eaton M112 2.8 pulley tb/pl

gonz03term

Established Member
Looks like i may have a deal on a ported blower setup . So my factory Eaton with throttle body and plenum and 2.8 pulley , is up for sale .

It was pullied 3 months ago and makes 456rwh 450rwt with a K&N FIPK,2.8 pulley,x-pipe ,cat-back and custom tune by Swansons Performance,Torrance Ca.

No grinding , no funny sounds , no leaks , it is working perfectly , and i don't see any reason why it won't keep running this way. I bought the car 3 months ago , and it was a one owner car with no mods at all . I've never raced it , it's mostly a weekend cruiser . It does have a few miles on it , but it looks like it was took very good care of . Just hit 63k .

I am open to all offers , and i will seperate . But please be reasonable. I'm not going to sell the blower for $100 .. Ok ..

Thanks, Marc

gonz03term

Established Member
This blower is for sale.. Blower only with 2.8 pulley $275 plus shipping. It's in very good shape and appears to be working perfectly.. Throttle body and plenum $75 plus shipping, also in very good shape , and working perfectly .. Thanks, Marc

Users who are viewing this thread