Feeler: Whipple 3.4 Crusher Complete

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
I maybe going Turbo,
This is the Gen I 3.4 Crusher off of my personal car that I made 813 RWHP with through an Auto and on slicks, my car went 9.58@142 with it.

I'm selling the whole kit. 3.4 Blower, Crusher Inlet (clearanced for CPR Rails), 123mm MAF, 160mm Monoblade throttlebody and the inlet pipe. The blower has practically no street miles so it's pretty much brand new. It has about a dozen passes on the dyno with it, and a few dozen passes down the track with it.

Looking for $5200 for everything shipped or $5000 plus shipping.

Marchof09001.jpg

Marchof09002.jpg

Here's the dyno pull
[ame=http://s214.photobucket.com/albums/cc290/sakurahime126/Franks%20Stuff/?action=view&current=ReichardTensionerInstalled34Whipple.flv]
th_ReichardTensionerInstalled34Whipple.jpg
[/ame]

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
Traction has been a big problem. I ran a 150 shot with the Eaton. No nitrous with either of the twin screws. My car never had a cage up to this point so I was only able to run Street Legal Drags which means no track prep and a DOT legal slick.

SVT_BERTO

Established Member
I can vouch for this guy. I've seen this car in person and Frank is a very well known / repected person here in Las Vegas.

Bump for a great seller.

NV2L8ULUZ

Established Member
I can vouch for this guy. I've seen this car in person and Frank is a very well known / repected person here in Las Vegas.

Bump for a great seller.

Thanks man, you got a pm.

Will you sale the Crusher?I have a Gen 2 3.4 and would love it on my car.

Perhaps I will, and sell both parts separately. I'm just feeling it out right now. PM me if you're serious.

NITROS COBRA

Established Member
I will buy the crusher stuff for $ and give you my whipple inlet so not to leave you high and dry if you decide to let your awesome parts go and are willing.

Users who are viewing this thread