Feeler: Whipple 2.3

migg400

Established Member
I have a Whipple 2.3 (head unit) that I purchased from another member (subzero) for my 67 Fastback Coyote build in excellent condition. I have decided to go with a 2.9 (maybe) if I sell the 2.3. Its just the head unit only. I pieced together all of the other parts for the kit so anyone can piece the kit together as I did!! I am asking $1,500 OBO Shipped.... I will post a pic when I get home if anyone is interested....
IMAG0878_zpsdc5e099f.jpg

inlet elbow also included
IMAG1374_zps4c74dc87.jpg

Last edited:

migg400

Established Member
I have a buddy that may sell his 2.9 to me if I sell this one so I am going to still need the lower and other parts...

PhillyStyle

Established Member
Is this the exact head unit that comes with the FRPP kit for the Coyote? I'm also interested in what the other parts would cost...and what part of PA are in?

Last edited:

migg400

Established Member
The most expensive piece to the rest of the kit is the lower manifold.

Last edited:

migg400

Established Member
Bump... I put my entire kit together for a lot cheaper than the price of a brand new kit!!

Last edited:

Fun4me

Established Member
Bump... I put my entire kit together for roughly about $3,200 cheaper than the price of a brand new kit!!
I think it would sell alot quicker if you sold the whole kit, and then put another one together for yourself. Price?

migg400

Established Member
If you are seriously interested, PM me what you would offer and maybe I would consider!

migg400

Established Member
I have a friend that ordered it for me. Send me a PM if you are seriously interested...

NealAtTheWheel

I guess my biggest thing is that I've gone back through the posts on this forum and another one and found this Blower has been on 2 or 3 different cars... just trying to find out why no one wants it, because I do! haha!

migg400

Established Member
As far as I know its been on one other car and another member did a build post for his 2.3 whipple project and got parts from them same member I did (he sales lots of blowers and parts). I wouldnt mind keeping it, but just wanted a bit more power in the long run and just wanted to do it now since I'm still building the car. Trust me, if I could afford to keep it for my wifes car I would!

Users who are viewing this thread