Feeler: Viper Spec T56, bell, AL d/s

vertigyn

Established Member
I have a Viper Spec T56, custom bellhousing to mate to Mustangs, crossmember, and a custom Aluminum driveshaft currently set up for an IRS. I have an MGW shifter for it, but it needs to be replaced as a spring and nylon sleeve are missing (we may find these pieces..but have not yet). I was told from the person I bought it from that it was originally a D&D Performance kit.

Currently the transmission is at ProMotion Powertrain being rebuilt. It was making some gear noises and I wanted it to be repaired to be quiet. Turns out it had some wear on the main drive gears. ProMotion is replacing all the worn pieces, new 26 spline viper input shaft, new input tube, new syncros, bearings, seals, solid keys, etc. I will request an invoice with all the parts when it is repaired.

The gear ratios are:

I'm interested in selling this because I want a 2.97 gear ratio Magnum T56.

$3,000 plus shipping as this kit sells new from D&D for approximately $4,500 without the upgrades ProMotion is putting in it.

Last edited:

vertigyn

Established Member
Not parting it out as only viper tranny's can use this d/s (30 spline output) and I think, but am not positive, that the d/s is a different length. I can't get a shipping quote until I can talk to Promotion on Monday for weight and other specs - so please - only ask for shipping if you are SERIOUSLY interested.

I know it was going to cost $80 to ship it from Miami to Tampa, so I would imagine shipping to Indiana would be around $150ish.

Users who are viewing this thread