Feeler Turbo 95 GTS full cage, MPGT45, C4, etc.!!!

PIXER

Banned
Bump for a good guy, has kept in constant contact w/ me. I still don't have my title but he is compinsating me for my time.

smknvette

Established Member
Any times with the car? What kind of power does it make? I just sold my cobra and im looking for something that would be fun....

turbogts

Established Member
no times, just got the car done in December, it still needs tuned also. I got it done in December and also lost my job that month. I don't have the funds to get it tuned. I really need it sold I started college and I'm in need of money badly. 8,000 takes it. I'm firm on the price.

Dude, you've been trying to sell this thing forever, now.

Is this the only site you have it posted up on?

Might want to try another site because I'm not sure too many people here seem seriously interested in it.

Or maybe consider parting it out? Because I'm not sure too many people want to spend almost $10k on a 100,000 mile gts whether it has a turbo or not.

JasonSnake

Established Member
this car looked exactly like my old 95 GTS, color and all. The only difference I see is that mine had power door locks and rear defrost.

spyder1337

It's LEGIT
Established Member
If you are looking for a hooked up turn key built blown and sprayed 98 cobra vert with everything under the sun let me know.

Users who are viewing this thread