feeler, trade BUILT irs for built SRA

1badblownstang

juiced snake
Established Member
I live near Memphis, willing to drive a good ways
0 miles on everything except the dss axles and launch brace, they were bought used and have a few thousand miles on them

3.55's all new parts in differential
LPW diff cover
Pauls high performance Launch brace
FTB complete kit (everything)
FTB tie rods
FTB sway bar adj end links
mm low profile bolts
arp studs
DSS pro level axles

2 IRS exhaust set ups:
Ford racing m55 catback (discontinued years ago, very hard to find) polished

SLP pipes from catback to flowmaster super 44 mufflers, to SLP chrome tips, also polished (this was a SLP catback, I just welded in the flowmasters)

ebc rotors (brand new), hawk hps pads (New), calipers painted red (need to be re-done)

Looking for a 94-98 length 8.8, fully built, I mean seriously built, with exhaust, adj control arms etc. If you have something that is close and you want add money let me know what you have. If you have something that is worth more than mine then I can add.

The only thing that I am absolutly set on is the 94-98 length, I have true forge wheels made for that length rear.

foxman92

Its slow
Established Member
i have a fully built one in my car, but its a 01 housing.. GLWT... if you change your mind, shoot me a pm, and we can talk about it.

csvt98

Road Course Ringer
Established Member
Now how built are you talking? Like moser axles auburn locker built? I have 3.73's and FRPP carbon clutches in mine and tubular uppers and lowers.

Topless Vobra

Established Member
I have a '96 Cobra SRA - bone stock so build it how you want it - and an Edelbrock catback. I'm in Nashville, so location is good and I'm willing to put some cash in for a complete swap.

Users who are viewing this thread