Feeler: trade 3.4 whipple

BigWill90

Established Member
Hey my whipple is currently at whipple for repairs it going to cost $1306 to repair , willing to cut my losses if someone wants to take this blower off my hands best offer takes it , pm me if interested .

Reason for selling I have already upgraded to a 4.0 whipple . Here is the email from Mike at Whipple for cost of repairs .

Well, it looks like a bearing went out and let the rotor shift forward enough to catch the bearing plate. But, we can still rebuild it. Standard rebuild is $975 and we can clean it up and re-coat the rotors. The drive also needs to be rebuilt which is $330 (replaces all the internals of the drive to the newest style).

Thanks,
Mike Malicoat
Automotive Sales Manager / Tech Support
Whipple Superchargers
Ph. 559.442.1261
Fax. 559.442.4153
Follow us on FACEBOOK

Whipple2.jpg

Last edited:

Ponyracer1

Established Member
So pardon me for being slow, but what are you actually selling? Just the rotor case, rotors, and snout? The title says crusher but then you say you have to buy your own crusher setup. I'm looking for a crusher inlet and associated parts if you have one for sale seperately.

Last edited:

BigWill90

Established Member
So pardon me for being slow, but what are you actually selling? Just the rotor case, rotors, and snout? The title says crusher but then you say you have to buy your own crusher setup. I'm looking for a crusher inlet and associated parts if you have one for sale seperately.

I'am selling whats in the pic it's a 3.4 whipple with a crusher inlet which you can see in the pic . I don't have for sell the associated parts to the crusher inlet I'am using them on my 4.0 whipple .

wildstang_93

Established Member
how much are you looking to get out of this ? so just to be clear it does come with the crusher inlet? in post #2 you say it doesn't include it . and the last post you said it does.

Users who are viewing this thread