FEELER: Trade 3.4 whipple crusher complete set up for turbo setup.

fordsvtaz

AzSVT
Established Member
Just toying with the idea of trading my 3.4 whipple crusher setup for a turbo one. Wondering if there is anybody who is currently turbo'd and would like to go supercharged. My 3.4 crusher is practically brand new. It was on the car for the dyno and a saturday night.

Demonio

Established Member
Why the sudden change to turbo? The 3.4 not as fun to drive? Or not enough power for u? Just interested on opinion.. U can pm if u don't want to post.. Thanks..

fordsvtaz

AzSVT
Established Member
Why the sudden change to turbo? The 3.4 not as fun to drive? Or not enough power for u? Just interested on opinion.. U can pm if u don't want to post.. Thanks..

I actually never go to feel the full power of it. I got rod knock in my brand new full built motor:fm: 2 days after the car came back from the dyno. I never even put the pedal to the floor. So now its being built once again and i was toying with the idea of going turbo.The car made close to 850 on c16. Unfortunately i never got to feel that power. :nonono:

vrt03cobra

Drive it Like U STOLE IT
Established Member
I have a custom turbo kit I'd be willing to trade, 88mm single turbo. I have a build thread on here, PM me if interested.

Thanks

fordsvtaz

AzSVT
Established Member
Numbers were stick. Made 750 on pump. I also have stage 4 crowed cams, ported heads, long tubes

Users who are viewing this thread