FEELER*** Torch Red 10th

bmoul

Established Member
Thinking about selling my termi. Really don't want to but I realize that now may not be the best time for me to own a car like this. Need to focus on school right now. Anyways, it's a 2003 torch red 10th anniversary coupe that I purchased from the original owner. It is completely stock and has 89k miles on it. Has average rock chips from being driven but Absolutely no door dings. It also has small areas of clear coat fading underneath the headlights. Third brake light is NOT cracked. Besides small wear on the drivers bolster the black and red interior looks factory new. The car was built on June 10, 2002 and is #7576. It is also one of only 365 torch red 10th coupes. I recently changed all fluids including the supercharger oil. There is nothing mechanically wrong with this car and it looks beautiful. Like I said, if it wasn't for my needs to fund school, I wouldn't even consider selling it. I'm asking $19,000 OBO and she is located in Grand Island, Nebraska. I can't figure out how to post pictures but if you text me I can send whatever you'd like to see. My number is 308-390-1540. I can also email photos. Thanks guys

p.s. Not really interested in trading but I will listen to offers

bmoul

Established Member
I seriously suck with technology...I can't figure out the pictures. I will gladly email or text anything you guys want to see. I'm also negotionable on the price....just a starting point. Whoever buys this car will be getting a hell of a car

bmoul

Established Member
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

TorchedCoupe

Established Member
How long have you had it? If it is the same one it was listed for 13k a month or two ago on Autotrader? Son was selling for his recently deceased father's estate. IIRC it is from Missouri.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread