Feeler thread. THINKING about selling a few things, but want to see what is offered.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
CAR IS ALREADY GONE, AND PAID FOR! SOLD SOLD SOLD!!

CONGRATS Erik/sonicsaleen!! you got a hell of a car, at a hell of a price, my friend!!

Last edited:

Doc Hawk

SDRev.com
Established Member
Where in cali are u? How much u want for front seats

A) What part of Cali does Smoke-La-Homa City sound like? No part I know...

B) Why are you posting parts offers on a whole car sale thread?

C) Why are you posting aforementioned nonsense offers after the man has said the car is sold?

Just asking.

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member

CONGRATS Erik/sonicsaleen!! you got a hell of a car, at a hell of a price, my friend!!

Last edited:

Doc Hawk

SDRev.com
Established Member
Congrats on sale. Sorry that the end of your relationship with your Cobra came like this, but glad you are bailed out and unhurt.

I am another owner of a rare black/parchment Cobra. :)

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
Congrats on sale. Sorry that the end of your relationship with your Cobra came like this, but glad you are bailed out and unhurt.

I am another owner of a rare black/parchment Cobra. :)

yes i miss her all ready, and LOVED how the black and parchment looked....it just seemed to have a "classy" look to it. plus....any REAL cobra i have seenn (the actual snake), they are black w/parchment bellies....so our cars were about the closes to a real cobras colors!! haha

:rockon:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member

Last edited:

MoKo_03SVT

=]~
Established Member
****attention mods******

this is is offically sold, and has already been paid for !00%.

the buyer got one hell of a deal at only $4k, but at the same time it accomplished my mission. i have NO CAR or RIDE. that WAS my cobra. the cobra was paid for, so i bought it back from the INS co. and put up a cheap offer to fflip it asap. the sooner it sells/sold, then sooner i had some extra cash to put towards my down payment on another one.so the deal worked out great for both parties.

in the future if anyone is considering doing business w/sonicsaleen, have no fear. the guy is a stand up guy and is good for his word/what he says,.

mods if you want to close the thread or whatever, feel free....but this car IS GONE, SOLD, PAID FOR, and has no reason for a "for sale ad" taking up unnecassary space.

Thanks again Erik. you are a stand up guy, and a man of your word. i like that.

:beer:

edit: oh and thanks again guys for alll of the responses....i couldnt even keep up w/them haha.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread