Feeler TF Turn Eight Wheels

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
Ok well I just got these wheels put on my car and I think I might want to go a different route. These wheels are brand new and the only time they have been ran on my car was on the dyno. Just seeing if anyone would be interested in buying them. I don't need to sell them and I am not hurting for money so please no low ball offers. These are a one off wheel and no one has these in this set up. Here is the add from Steve at TF so you can see the exact wheels. Also I will be at Mustang Week next week, so anyone going and is interested will be able to see them.
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/true-forged-wheels-361/699155-18-turn-eight.html

Last edited:

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
I am looking for a new set of wheels and I live about 20 minutes away from N. Myrtle Beach. I may be interested if I don't get some by then. Do you have any pics of them on your car? What size tires did you run?

Last edited:

03SVTBEAST

PRICELESS
Established Member
I am looking for a new set of wheels and I live about 20 minutes away from N. Myrtle Beach. I may be interested if I don't get some by then. Do you have any pics of them on your car? What size tires did you run?

275/315 Falken Azenis and I will get pics of them on my car.

Users who are viewing this thread