Feeler!! t56 magnum xl

FleeMan

Established Member
Premium Member
What other parts for sale? Sucks you totaled your ride, but at least you're ok.

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
What other parts for sale? Sucks you totaled your ride, but at least you're ok.

I don't know if it's totaled yet insurance picks it up hopefully tomorrow then I would just have to wait and see what they say. But yea thank god me and my passenger weren't hurt. I have a McLeod rst with discs for the mt82 and discs for the t56 with a lightened steel flywheel. I have I also ordered a new Slave cylinder with the trans that will go with it. I have kooks axle backs also but I haven't really thought of prices for any of it yet because im waiting to find out of its totaled or not but I just figured I could use 4k for down on my next car and I should start letting ppl know.

Last edited:

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
The boss manifold, kooks long tubes and o/r x pipe are already spoken for locally to one of my buddies. I have a couple of suspension mods too BBR billet lower control arms and a BMR adjustable panhandle bar. I'll think of prices for everything and post it up later when I know for sure.

Last edited:

nosscort

Established Member
what part of car got wrecked if all parts are in good shape? front to rear.. sucks to hear about your accident and glad you are ok!

Users who are viewing this thread