"Feeler" Super clean LOW MILE 03 DSG Cobra, KB 2.2, CCW's

svt_racing

Established Member
Rundown on this car is that is prob one of the sickest low mile DSG cars around. There are no disappointments with this car. It still has the new leather/squade smell. I've only had it 4 months and sold my very clean 99 T/A to get it and now I may want to get a vette. I've always liked the C5 zots. Only reason I chose the Cobra over the Vette is because it has back seats for my kids...but I’m so anal about my car they have been back there once...to go to the park like 3 miles from my house. I don’t owe one cent on my Cobra so I’m not hurting to sale it and have the clean title in my safe. No accidents or anything on this car.

I have a full list of what the car has and a "bible" for every single part ever purchased with the car, it has been very well taken care of its entire life and documented for everything. The car has the mods to support some serious power but really has never been beatin hard...I know a lot say that but this one is a gem. Runs and drives perfect. No tick or anything. I also just had a full 4 wheel aligment done so it drives perfect. I did not put all mods on, the previous owner did and had a shop do everything so it was done right. A lot of money was put in this car and it shows every penny.

In no order off the top of my head

18.7 k miles currently on car
KB 2.2 (12 psi)
CCW classics 18x9 18x11
BRAND new 555's front (275 35 18) and 555r's back (305 35 18)
BRAND NEW spec 3 + clutch with 1k miles, its just broke in
Billet flow idlers
4lb lower
Mac ceramic coated long tubes and mids
Magnaflow catback
26 spline input shaft
safety loop
level 5 axle shaft
Billetflow IRS brace
60lb injectors
Autometer lunar series Fuel and Boost gauge
Autometer gauge bezel