Feeler , serious built boss stroker

cbr repsol

Established Member
I'm putting this back up for sale. I told the op I would hold it for him but now it's been a week and it's not funded.

Please guys I don't wanna waste your time or mine.
P.m me if interested?

cbr repsol

Established Member
Not trying to be rude guys . But when I inquire about stuff I buy it and I have the funds available. I don't like my time wasted . I have a full time job and small kids that need me when I'm off work.

truculentSVT

Established Member
Shipping is on the buyer . I'm not gonna do the work anymore for people. Since my time got wasted with the other buyer that said he was gonna buy it for sure and then that never happened.

You waisted my time when you said you would get back to me with a quote and then failed to message me back. I have the funds, that is not a problem. I work 80+ hours a week, if someone post something for sale on a nationwide forum they should at least be able to give a quote. But whatever, that's fine. I'll go another route. Glws.

NothingLess

NothingLess
Established Member
You waisted my time when you said you would get back to me with a quote and then failed to message me back. I have the funds, that is not a problem. I work 80+ hours a week, if someone post something for sale on a nationwide forum they should at least be able to give a quote. But whatever, that's fine. I'll go another route. Glws.

Just cause something is posted on a forum doesn't make it where he ought to call a freight company for every person curious. If a buyer is seriously looking they will get there own quotes for freight shipping. Its not a standard package you can ballpark and give a shipped price for. I got quotes from 500-2100.

payment was made in full.
the engine is sold.

Congrats man.. glad you got it sold.

cbr repsol

Established Member
Just cause something is posted on a forum doesn't make it where he ought to call a freight company for every person curious. If a buyer is seriously looking they will get there own quotes for freight shipping. Its not a standard package you can ballpark and give a shipped price for. I got quotes from 500-2100.

Exactly

Congrats man.. glad you got it sold.

thank you

Users who are viewing this thread