Feeler: Red 99 Cobra

Bleedsblue

Established Member
Red 99 Cobra

I am considering selling my 99 Cobra. It is in great shape with some mild bolt-ons and only 58,xxx miles. I just lost my job two weeks ago and don't really want to sell it but feel I should to bank the cash until I land another job and can get something else. Here is a list of everything:

1999 Cobra with 58,xxx miles
Steeda Tri-Ax Shifter
Ford Racing FR500 Rims (Silver w/ Red "Ford Racing" on lip)
Eibach Lowering Springs
Bilstein Shocks/Struts (03/04 Cobra)
Bassani Catted X-Pipe
Bassani stainless steel Cat-Back exhaust

I may of missed something but can't think of anything else now. I am going to ask for $9,500 for the car. I don't really want to trade right now do to my current situation but I will take a look if you have something nice. I can't afford to trade up.

Thanks

Last edited:

Bleedsblue

Established Member
I added more photos of the car today but it was raining out and the car needs a bath so they don't really do it justice. I was also trying to show its 11 year old car blemishes but you can't see them when it's wet. I wash her up and get some good ones this week. Is anyone interested at all at this point? Well until then Bump!

Last edited:

Bleedsblue

Established Member
Bump. Blower no longer available. Also, when it rains it pours. My insurance got canceled today and I can't really afford to insure this car anymore so I need to make a move. I dropped the price to $10,000. With the mods I would say it is quite worth it.

Last edited:

Wck'd01GT

Established Member
would you be interested in a 2001 mustang gt and cash?
23wv9t.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread