Feeler/Price Check

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Hi Guys,

I am considering selling my 2011 Kona Blue (silver stripes) GT500. It has the electronics package, car cover, just under 10k miles, MGW shifter, FRPP adjustable suspension (awesome!) and 4.10's. I also have Shelby Alcoa wheels that can be negotiated into the deal. Car is very very clean. I could lick the underside it's so spotless. Car previously had a pulley and tune. I took it off in anticipation of trading it but deal fell through. Parts can go with car N/C. Also all stock suspension will go with car if buyer wants. Even have stock gears. With pulley and tune car ran a 11.59 @124.9. It's been to the drag strip twice for a total of 10 or so runs.. THIS DOES NOT HAVE THE 1-2 SHIFT ISSUES!

I am trying to come up with a fair price for a quick sale and I was thinking $43000 without the rims. Thoughts?

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Price is set.... $41,500. Can furnish more photos to anyone interested. Interior, exterior, engine bay, underside....you let me know what you want to see.

Thanks,
Mike

AutocrosserBob

Established Member
Sorry the $41.5k does not include Shelby/Alcoa rims. I can get some interior shots by tomorrow afternoon.

Thanks,
Mike

Users who are viewing this thread