FEELER: Posi Eaton with Posi Dragon tb/plenum, NOS Terminator kit, and Bogart D10's

supraman1990

Established Member
FEELER: Posi Eaton with Posi Dragon tb/plenum, NOS Terminator kit, and Bogart...

I have been considering selling off my stock Eaton stuff stuff and my Bogarts in order to go ahead and jump on team TVS. This is a total and absolute feeler and I am not totally committed to selling the stuff unless I get the amount out of everything that I need to get to fund my swap.

Posi ported Eaton with Dragon TB/ Plenum and billetflow hub w/2.93 $1550 or $1025 for blower and $525 for tb/plenum if split
This is Posi port number #333 and has been on my car for a bit over 10K miles. I have never had an issue out of it and it makes great power. The car made 480/460 with a 2.76 upper only and now make right at 540/540 with a 2.93/6lb combo. Both numbers were made on hot days not pushing the timing on 93 octane. I know the value of these keep going up and chances are if I don't get close to asking price I will not sell and will just sit on everything until my swap is done and I get close to asking price. I would also be willing to split the blower and plenum/tb up. Blower will also come with a Billetflow hub that currently has a black 2.93 pulley installed. Excuse the dirtiness, these pictures were taken in the middle of my last build.
image-24.jpg
image-23.jpg
image-22.jpg
image-21.jpg
image-26.jpg
image-27.jpg
image-28.jpg

NOS Cobra specific plate kit $450
This is the Cobra specific kit that NOS still retails today. I purchased it a few months ago and never installed it on my car. The person I purchased it from said that they never sprayed it once installed on their car due to not having it tuned. Everything is there and it will come with a spare WOT switch and a 10lb NOS bottle with bottle gauge. As most of you know even a small shot from one of these will result in huge amounts of horsepower and torque increase.
Holley Performance Products Cobra Kit Nitrous System*02120NOS
image-18.jpg

image-19.jpg
image-20.jpg

Bogart Welded D10 with tires $1550
These are a full set of Bogart D10's. 15x3.5 with welded spacer to clear cobra brakes and brand new radial skinnys as well as 15x10 rear wheels with 26x10.5 bias ply ET Streets that are 80-90%. I have had these for about a year and have yet to run them because my car was apart for most of this track season. The wheels will come with 2 of the deep center caps if desired and lugnuts, however I had planned to get bogart to replace all the lugs for me and make me up some of the small billet centers. One of the rears has been drilled for screws but I did check with Bogart and they are very repairable if desired. I would also be willing to advise you on what you needed to do to fit these on your IRS without hacking up all kinds of things if you are purchasing them.
image-29.jpg
image-30.jpg
image-31.jpg

PM me with any questions or offers. I would also entertain doing a trade or partial trade for a TVS with GT500 setup if that is an option. I don't need to sell any of this stuff so please do not shoot me any crazy low offers but this is obo so shoot me some offers, and thanks. More pictures are also available upon request

Last edited:

highcompression

...who ?
Established Member
Hold to your guns on the price. They will command the value. I too have a mint Posi #399 that I wouldn't consider letting go for about what yours is. People will pay it. Tons of modular FS groups on FaceBook too. Been doing a lot of buying/selling on there as well.

GLWS

Users who are viewing this thread