Feeler: Polished Vortech Aftercooled Kit w/o Head Unit

mstngcobra46

Established Member
*Feeler* I am considering purchasing this complete 5k mile kit for the head unit alone. I have a 97 cobra so I have no use for all of the other parts. I was thinking around $1600 for everything shipped minus the blower. I would like to know if anyone is trying to piece together an 05-09 kit for their car so that we may both benefit. I would of course be responsible for purchasing the kit and guaranteeing every part before anything is set in stone. Part # is 4FU218-038, includes the after cooler kit, and the handheld predator is unlocked. Feedback is welcome. Thanks and feel free to contact me by PM or 504 three19 four961

Doug

08mustanggt

Established Member
*Feeler* I am considering purchasing this complete 5k mile kit for the head unit alone. I have a 97 cobra so I have no use for all of the other parts. I was thinking around $1600 for everything shipped minus the blower. I would like to know if anyone is trying to piece together an 05-09 kit for their car so that we may both benefit. I would of course be responsible for purchasing the kit and guaranteeing every part before anything is set in stone. Part # is 4FU218-038, includes the after cooler kit, and the handheld predator is unlocked. Feedback is welcome. Thanks and feel free to contact me by PM or 504 three19 four961

Doug

So does it come with everything MINUS the head unit? Like nothing else would have to be bought?

Users who are viewing this thread