Feeler: Parting out 01 GT

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
Mods, please delete.

Still waiting on the insurance company, but wanted to see how much interest there would be in my 2001 gt. you can see pics of the wreck here: http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/821343-totalled-my-gt-rip-3-a.html

im looking to part it completely out, but im not buying the car back from insurance if I cant move the parts. wing and both side windows already spoken for. Post up what youre interested in. thanks guys.

btw it is a gt premium ( whatever the top of the line one was) with mach 460 etc and dark charcoal interior/leather.

Last edited:

Ram1216

Established Member
I'll message you in the local forums, what color is the interior? If it's black I could really use the door inserts. All the tabs are broken on mine and they fall out.

EDIT: Jesus you have it in the description. I could use the door inserts.

Last edited:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
anything guys?? its not generating enough interest for me to justify spending around $1000 to get the car back. unless I know I can move the interior, motor, trans, and rear, its not worth the time.

allstock

Established Member
Price for the whole rear? Brakes, springs, UCA, LCA etc...

Actually just looked at the pictures. How bad of shape is the rear in?

Last edited:

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
Price for the whole rear? Brakes, springs, UCA, LCA etc...

Actually just looked at the pictures. How bad of shape is the rear in?

pm me an offer, the damage is strictly body with the exception of one wheel and the catback. all the brakes are literally brand new as well (rotors/pads)

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
didnt generate enough interest...i just told them to take it. shittiest feeling ever , but this thread can be deleted now. thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread